Dr. Wood Live!
A vibrant, internationally-known speaker, Dr. Wood delights audiences with her magnetism, humor, and charm. She motivates audiences to take control of their health. Attendees will learn more about taking care of their own health and how critical this is for our children. She is equally comfortable speaking to medical audiences, emphasizing the importance of preventive nutrition, quoting articles from journals or to parents about her personal insights on lifestyles and stress. She has the ability to motivate families to look at health for both themselves, their children and within their communities.
Her message has reached audiences in Singapore, Japan, Korea, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and across the United States and in her own backyard of Southern California. Her talks can be customized to your audience, but they will be sure to leave with knowledge and hope about healthy futures for our next generation.
For all audiences:
- How to Get Kids to Eat Great & Love It!
- Our Toxic Culture: Food, Media & Weight
- Overcoming Obstacles in the School Food Zone
- Childhood Obesity: Prevention and Treatment
- Picky Eaters, Overeaters and Everything in Between
- Launching Pad for Healthy Kids: Starting Out Right
- Food Marketing: The Impact on Children
- Media Matters
- Mindful Parenting Around the Dinner Table
For medical and health professionals:
- Health Professionals as Childhood Obesity Advocates: In the Schools and Community
- Childhood Obesity: The Role of the Health Professional
- Motivational Interviewing in Childhood Obesity
- Prenatal Nutrition: Where it All Begins
- Pediatric Obesity: From the Womb to Your Clinic
- Pediatric Obesity: Inside and Outside Your Office
- Pediatric Nutritional Medicine
- Environmental Toxins: Additives that Aren’t on the Labels
- The Omega-3 Fats: Infant Brain Development and Beyond
- Mixing Oils and Toxins: Impact on Infant Brain Development
- Nutritional Medicine: Going Mainstream into Healthcare
- Do No Harm: The Fight against Environmental Risks in Childhood
- Eating Disorders: Diagnosis, Assessment and Then What?