Making Smarter, Brainier and Healthier Babies!
A special report with details on the nutrients listed below and what I recommend as prenatal vitamins, omega-3 sources, and balanced calcium/magnesium source, click here to download.
Excerpt from the Special Report on Prenatal Nutrition
Does a pregnant or nursing woman need more today than just the standard prenatal vitamin? There are several things that a woman can do to maximize the health benefits for her baby. In addition, the choices made about food and nutritional supplements are important building blocks for your growing baby.
Health for your baby starts before birth, but parents need to educate themselves on how to nutrient themselves in a healthy way. It is so important that parents role model a healthy lifestyle, so this can carry on to their children. The impact on their health for years to come is more critical than we may know.
If you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant, this article is designed to help educate you about how to take care of yourself nutritionally. Most people are aware of the benefits of iron and folate during pregnancy.
The following offers a review of some new research in prenatal nutrition. Also, with new research about environmental threats from pesticides, mercury, dioxins, and PCB's pregnant mothers need to understand how they may reduce these risks. These toxins can impair the developing brain of the infant and may impact their learning, attention and memory.
When you download the special report you will learn about:
- Calcium and Magnesium and its role to reduce the risk of pregnancy-induced hypertension (PIH)
- Vitamin C and E in reducing pre-eclampsia risk.
- Selenium and the immune system and mastitis risks.
- Inositol and neural tube defects (like spina bifida).
- Choline and memory and learning.
- Zinc and the immune system of babies.
- Essential Fatty Acids and infant brain development and visual acuity.
- Food Choices and how to avoid environmental toxic threats to the developing infant.
- Dr. Wood's Recommendation for food choices and prenatal supplementation.
You will also receive a discount price on the initial offering of the Avoiding Toxins in Pregnancy e-book being released in early 2008!